“A Company Built on Reliability”
At Pro-Duct we understand the Importance for our Clients that Fire Dampers are vitally important piece of equipment for any Ventilation system that has been installed in their premises.
WHAT IS A FIRE DAMPER
Fire Dampers are designed to stop the Spread of Fire through Ducts, Walls, Floors and Ceilings. At Pro-Duct Group it is our responsibility to our Customers both Existing and New to provide a service and Guidance to meet the requirements where Fire Dampers are installed correctly or needed within their Premises.
We recognize our Customers need for a fast and efficient service and we have now put in place within the Company Group a dedicated on-site team that specializes in offering a range of services for Fire Damper Drop Testing Maintenance works which include:
- Free Comprehensive Site survey to establish Client’s needs,
- Produce quick turnaround quotations for Clients within 1 week of carrying out Survey works.
- Detail correct Type of Fire Dampers and Installation Frames required for the works ranging from Drywall, HEVAC and Fire Curtain types amongst others.
- Produce detailed Fire Damper test sheets & Report(s) for client approval prior to works commencing on site.
- Identifying and location of each Fire Dampers to ensure regular Maintenance systems are put in place.
- Any Actions required for additional Access doors that are required to ensure clear access including remedial works to existing Installations that may need upgraded.
- Provide fully detailed Labelling system to each and every Fire Damper on site, signed off by one our fully trained & competent Site team.
- All works carried out in accordance with BS9999:2017 Standards
- All of our Products used on site are fully tested to BS EN 1366-2 & BS EN1751 Standards.
Our aim is to Build and develop our Clients Maintenance Programme to ensure all Existing and New Fire Dampers are being tested on a minimum 12 Month period. To come and identify any Poor workmanship or potential risks in the event of any Fires.